Nov/Dec 2019 Examination Results – Nov/Dec 2019 UG/PG dates to be announced by this month.
- Log in to the Anna University official website.
- Search the “Result” tab on the official website.
- Click on the result tab.
- Select the relevant result option.
- Enter the valid login credentials.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future references. (It is optional)
An overview of Anna University UG/PG results 2019
|Article category||Tamil Nadu Anna University Nov/Dev Sem Results 2019|
|Result of courses||Undergraduate and Postgraduate and Distance|
|Mode of the declaration of results||Online|
|Official Website||www.annauniv.edu, coe1.annauniv.edu, coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu, enewstimes.net|
Important points related to Anna University 2019 semester result
- Anna University UG/PG result has been announced now.
- Students can get the result sheet at the university website or at the direct link provided on this page.
- University notifies all the enrolled students about the university result by updating a notification on its site and also on the concerned department’s notice board.
- Examinees must stay in contact with university website for all the latest updates and news regarding the result publication.
- The student must keep all the login credential details handy so that they can easily download the result.
- The final result is prepared on the basis of internal assessment, unit test and external assessment of the students.
- All the result and exam related issues are the responsibility of the Controller of Examination department of the university. Students can contact the department in case of any issue related to the semester results.
- Once the result is published online, the university will issue the original mark sheets.
Legends Used :
- WHI : Withheld for want of Internal Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHE : Withheld for want of Practical Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHB : Withheld for want of Internal Mark and Practical Mark (Mark not provided by the college)
- WHV : Withheld for want of Viva-Voce Mark
- WH1 : Withheld for suspected Malpractice
- WH2 : Withheld for want of approval of admission / re-admission / transfer from DTE & Director, Student Affairs.
- WH3 : Withheld – Court Case
- WH4 : Withheld for want of clearance from Director (CEP)
- WH5 : Withheld for want of clearance from Director (Student Affairs)
- WH6 : Withheld for want of clarification
- WH7 : Withheld for want of clarification from the Director (AC) about the additional subjects to be written due to the change of regulation
- WH8 : Withheld for want of clarification from the Director (AC) about the equivalency of subjects for the students admitted in v and vii semester)
- WH9 : Withheld for want of clarification from Director, Chairman sports board
- WH10 : Withheld for non cooperation by the college in central valuation
- WH11 : Results will be published along with the lower semester results
- WH12 : Hard copy of Attendance sheets not provided by the College
- WH13: Examination Fees not paid by the College
- WH14: Teacher Candidates
- SE : Sports Exemption
- WD : Withdrawal
- AB : Absent
- SA : Shortage of Attendance
- RA : Re-appearance
- BRK : Break
- UA : Absent
- NR : Not Registered
- DIS : Discontinued